We don’t often think about the impact our movement habits have on the body. How we hold tension in the neck, in the shoulders or in the lower back. How inefficiently we breathe. How we sit behind a computer or even how we bike to our work. Habits are seductive and they can cause strains and injuries in our muscles and joints.
Feldenkrais Method ® is a renowned movement system that can provide you with the tools and strategies needed to better organize movement in your body, to become aware of your habits and to prevent pain and injury.
The method is for anybody, young and old who wants to:
- Improve co-ordination, posture and flexibility.
- Tackle aches and (chronic) pains, and move more easily.
- Find relief from muscular tension and stress.
- Gain renewed physical vitality, health and emotional well-being.
- Learn to recover more quickly from injuries and how to avoid them.
- Refine artistic and athletic performance and prevent performance related injuries
Come and experience what a Feldenkrais lesson can do for you.
Feldenkrais lesson in Amsterdam with Vivianne Rodrigues de Brito
Wednesdays 9:30 to 10:30
Kerkstraat 441, Amsterdam (Centrum).
The new block of 16 lessons starts on the 4th of September 2019.