We don’t often think about the impact our movement habits have on the body; how we hold tension in the neck, in the shoulders, or the lower back, and how inefficiently we breathe. How we sit behind a computer or even how we bike to our work. Habits are seductive and they can cause strains and injuries in our muscles and joints.
Feldenkrais Method ® is a renowned movement system that can provide you with the tools and strategies needed to better organize movement in your body, become aware of your habits, and prevent pain and injury.
The method is for anybody, young and old who wants to:
- Improve coordination, posture, and flexibility.
- Tackle aches and (chronic) pains, and move more easily.
- Find relief from muscular tension and stress.
- Gain renewed physical vitality, health, and emotional well-being.
- Learn to recover more quickly from injuries and how to avoid them.
- Refine artistic and athletic performance and prevent performance-related injuries
Come and experience what a Feldenkrais lesson can do for you.
The next block starts on the 9th of January 2023. Studio – Kerkstraat 441, Amsterdam